Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I feel very excited about this class, and I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge.  I feel a little overwhelmed after the first class, and this class will probably be the hardest for me.  However, I also feel confident that I can do well in this class because I have a background in many of the topics discussed in the syllabus.

My name is Katie Mae Pennewill.  I am majoring in art therapy, and I love to create works of art containing Disney characters.  I am very interested in musicals, and I have seen several musicals on Broadway.  I love to play volleyball and enjoy watching all types of sports.  Being active, being with friends, creating art, and just having a good time is what I live for.

I want to learn as much as possible to expand my knowledge.  So whatever you, the professor, have to offer, I am ready to take it in and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment