Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Favorite from Quinta's Blog

After viewing Angel de Quinta's Stage Door Blog, I found that my favorites were the scenes from Wicked.  Last month I had the opportunity to see Wicked on Broadway, and I absolutely loved it.  From the very first note, I was hooked.  The music is beautiful, the story enchanting, and everything is just simply magical.  I love the character Glinda, and I especially love Krsitin Chenoweth. Therefore, my favorite pieces from the blog are of her performing songs from Wicked.  Her stage presence and charisma amazes me, and I am in awe at her talent.  I could watch her perform all day, and I wish that I could have seen her and Idina Menzel perform in Wicked.  Wicked is definitely my favorite show, and I could see it at least ten more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment