Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sight

This video is very disturbing to me.  I hope something like this is never created, but I feel that eventually the Sight System will exist, just not in my lifetime.  Living with Sight is like living in a dream, nothing is real.  The characters really creeped me out to.  I didn't like how their eyes glowed, and the interaction between the guy and girl was so uncomfortable to watch.  It was as if they were robots being programmed what to say and how to act.  If that is our future, I want no part of it.  It is also scary to think that other people could control you with technology.  Those higher up can have a power over you and manipulate you.  That is an extremely scary thought.  That is not what I want.  Yes, the technology is a marvel and is really cool.  But when will people stop?  How far are people willing to go before they have gone to far past the point of no return?  Scary to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment